Quality Statement | Mission & Vision Statement | Quality Policy & Objectives
Trans-Acc, Inc. Quality Policy & Objectives
Trans-Acc, Inc. Quality Policy Statement
Trans-Acc, Inc. shall provide excellent coating services that exceed customer expectations; and will continually improve the quality management system.
Trans-Acc, Inc. Quality Objectives:
- Develop and implement a quality management system based on employee involvement and the ISO 9001:2000 Standard by December 2009. QMS shall be compliant; but unregistered.
- Improve On-Time Delivery to a 6-day average turn-around by December 2009. Metrics collected from Trans-Acc Tracker System.
- Improve Error-Free Delivery to 500 DPMO by December 2009 Metrics collected from Customer Scorecards.
- Reduce formal customer complaint response time to 7 day average by December 2009. Metrics collected from Customer Complaint data.
- Implement at least two new concepts that improve customer service by December 2009. Metrics collected on idea chart located in Sales Dept.
- Reduce OSHA recordable incidents to less than 1.5 per month by December 2009. Metrics are based on lost time injury reports; and scorecard shall be discussed during staff meetings.
- Improve weekly safety audit scores to a 98% running average by December 2009. Metrics based on audit reports and scorecard posted at each facility.
- Improve environment by developing a 5S audit plan and metrics by December 2009. Metrics based on 5S audit reports and run chart to be posted at each facility.
- Improve mutual trust, understanding, and communication skills of associates by developing a program concept by December 2009. Metrics shall be based on personnel participation records.
- Develop and implement at least one new Trans-Acc, Inc. surface finish process that can be provided to customers by December 2009. Metrics based on product offering update to company web site.